Is brain degeneration avoidable? That may be the most important question we may ever seek to answer.My close friend, Dr. Mark Hyman, has created a powerful documentary series called Broken Brain. I am privileged to be featured in the Episodes 2 and 5.
Some facts about your brain:
- Broken brains represent an invisible epidemic, affecting 1.1 BILLIONhuman beings.
- This is the leading cause of disability.
- 1 in 6 children and 1 in 2 of our elderly will be affected in their lifetime.
- Drugs don’t cure the problem. They masks the symptom and prohibits you from getting to the true root cause of the issue.
It is a groundbreaking eight-part documentary that will radically transform the world’s understanding of brain health and overall health.
Here’s a list of ALL the episodes, to showcase what you will have access to.
- The Broken Brain Epidemic / Dr. Hyman’s Story
- Gut Brain Connection: Getting to The Root of a Broken Brain
- Losing Your Mind (Alzheimer’s, Dementia, MS. and More)
- ADHD and Autism
- Depression & Anxiety
- Traumatic Brain Injury: Accidents, Sports and More
- 7 Steps to An UltraMind (Part 1)
- 7 Steps to An UltraMind (Part 2)